Daytime Corporate Retreats
Hatfield Farm is a 5th generation family run farm, providing the most distinctive venue in HRM. The rustic, country atmosphere, friendly staff, delicious food and down home hospitality make this the perfect destination for your next gathering.
Over the past 20 years, we have hosted a variety of events from corporate team building and staff appreciation functions, holiday parties, trade shows, concerts and over 400 weddings. Also, we have catered to groups of up to 1,000 people for corporate family days at the farm. We have activities such as horse drawn wagon rides, trail rides through our private woodland trails, a Rubber Rodeo with inflatable games and outdoor campfires in the evenings, to name a few.
Put your event in our hands with confidence. We have all your needs covered!
Hatfield Farm is pleased to offer following services:
- Coffee, tea, juice, soda, water and hot chocolate
- High Speed Internet
- Sound System
- Flip Chart
- Overhead Screen
- Use of Walking Trails
- Wagon or Sleigh Ride
- Fresh Air
- Use of Rubber Rodeo
- Daytime corporate retreats, including the services listed above, are priced at $29.95 per person. Food is at an additional cost and options are listed in the following pages.
- Minimum group size is 15 people, however, smaller groups are welcomed at a negotiated rate.
- We provide transportation to and from Fort Clayton by horse drawn wagon/sleigh. We also provide a shuttle vehicle to and from Fort Clayton for those with allergies or any late arrivals/early departures.
- All events proceed rain or shine, covered chuck wagons will be used in inclement weather.
- The Rubber Rodeo and Mini Golf are included for break time and/or team building activities.
- Bus Service is available within HRM for pick and drop off of your group at reasonable rates.
- A 50% deposit is required within 5 days of making your reservation for all events.
- Guests may bring their own alcoholic beverages, however, no glass is permitted on the farm. Everything must be in cans, plastic or cardboard. We provide ice, buckets and cups.
- All Guests must sign a waiver for insurance purposes.
- Overnight accommodations are available at an additional charge.
Give me a Break
Baked Muffins – $16.00 per dozen
Baked Cookies – $12.00 per dozen
Assorted Squares – $12.00 per dozen
Bagel & cream cheese – $15.00 per dozen
Fruit Tray – $32.00 per tray
Vegetable Tray – $32.00 per tray
Cheese & Cracker Tray – $35.00 per tray
Nacho Trays – $16.00 per tray
Chicken Wings – $32.00 per tray
Deep Fried Pepperoni – $40.00 per tray
- Items by the Tray will serve up to 15 people
$15.00 per person + HST & Gratuity
*Choose one of the following meal options for the group
*Custom meal choices available upon request
*Special meal options available for food sensitivities
- The Pizza Rancher
Satisfying helpings of assorted pizza with Caesar or tossed salad
- Texas Chili
Delicious Chili with rolls, Caesar or tossed salad
- The Cowpoke Bar-B-Q
Juicy hamburgers with home cut fries or tossed salad
- The Deli Rodeo
Tasty array of sandwiches including egg, ham & cheese, seafood salad and roast beef with Caesar or tossed salad
- The Wild West
Hearty hot roast beef sandwich with fries or Caesar or tossed salad
- The Roadhouse
Belly warming vegetable soup with Caesar or tossed salad
- The Lone Star Lasagna
Hearty meat lasagna (vegetarian lasagna available) with Caesar or tossed salad